The Puffin ApartmentView Availability Calendar
(Note: Just above this text you will see "View Availability Calendar" ... go ahead - view your dates, and book on line. If your interest is in combining The Puffin with The Gannet, to create a two bedroom, two-bathroom apartment - go ahead and book both...and I will adjust your price to reflect a two-bedroom rate of $225.)
- Bathroom with over-sized shower - yes we have soap, shampoo,conditioner and hair dryers
- Kitchen with full sized appliances fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, toaster
- All kitchen amenities – pots, pans, dishes, etc.
- All linen amenities – sheets and towels
- Eating area with table, 4 chairs
- Sitting room with double sofa and 2 armchairs
- Spacious deck off the kitchen/living area...right on the ocean's edge; outside seating for 4 and your own BBQ
- Access to lots of outside seating
- Wireless internet
- Iron and board
- Lots of closet space
- Clothes hooks for drying hikers' garb
- Plenty of parking
With striking ocean views, this one bedroom apartment offers one of the best locations for whale watching, iceberg viewing, hiking on the East Coast Trail, and, of course, bird watching. And you are no distance (90 kms) from Mistaken Point.
The apartment features a private entrance, bedroom with queen bed, kitchen/sitting area and deck; sitting area has a pull out double sofa bed.
This apartment can be converted to a two bedroom, two bathroom unit by booking the adjacent Gannet Studio, as well.) (Don't forget to check out the layout of all three apartments in the floor plan posted on our "Gallery" page.)
LITTLE THINGS – blankets for evening wraps on the decks; couple of new archaeological digs – Tors Cove and Bay Bulls, as well as the famous ones in Ferryland and Mistaken Point; Maggie – not my dog, but of the “please love me, scratch me, feed me variety’, who lives next door with most helpful neighbour Jerry – former whale boat operator, current part-time boat builder, and builder of the Whale Watcher House; Catholic Church with Sunday service (R.C.); sheep on the island across the water – they talk to you every day; sunrises that move your soul, heal your heart, and render you useless to anything but coffee and more of the same!
(Open one of the photos below and then scroll through interior photos for this unit; same with the exterior - open one and it will allow you to scroll through several additional photos.)